Question For Nikon D300 owners

Hunterav

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All

I’ve got a question for Nikon D300 owners, I’m about to make my first major camera purchase in years and I have been wanting the Nikon D300 since it came out late last year. But as I am about to purchase it I have read horror stories online about the camera (low battery errors, loose lens mount, auto focusing errors, and imaging errors). And I just want to get the opinion of D300 owners if they believe this is indicative of the Nikon D300 line or is it just **** luck of the draw that you’ll receive a lemon?
[FONT=&quot]
Thanks[/FONT]

2400 clicks into my brand new one and nary an issue. Amazing tool.

I'm sure you can find identical problems for every camera when it first came to market. The D200 suffered from branding issues, heck even the Canon 1Ds MkIII had endless problems on it's release.

Satisfied customers don't go about posting on the internet. It's the disgruntled ones that do.

Mine works perfectly with different Nikon lenses.
Not a single complaint.

Just got mine about 2 weeks ago, so far works great no issues at all!

Just shy of 2000 exposures on mine and the only commplaint I have is that I didn't have the $$$ to buy a second one!

Hi All

I’ve got a question for Nikon D300 owners, I’m about to make my first major camera purchase in years and I have been wanting the Nikon D300 since it came out late last year. But as I am about to purchase it I have read horror stories online about the camera (low battery errors, loose lens mount, auto focusing errors, and imaging errors). And I just want to get the opinion of D300 owners if they believe this is indicative of the Nikon D300 line or is it just **** luck of the draw that you’ll receive a lemon?
[FONT=&quot]
Thanks[/FONT]

From what I've seen, the majority of those reported "problems" appear to be from new users who didn't bother to read their instruction manuals before using the camera.

I've been using a pair of D300's since last November, and haven't seen a single problem of any kind. It's a terrific camera!

I have had mine since the the day it came out, I have well over 8000 exposures and not a single problem.

Most reactions

Back