question time

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
So I passed 3000 (thanks for noticing everyone :mrgreen: ) so I thought I'd jump onto the trend and open up a thread where you ask the user questions.

Fire away.

ferny said:
Erm, the idea was you ask me questions and I answer them. :oops:

LOL, i noticed your thread was misunderstood right off! :mrgreen:

ok ferny, what interests you more than anything?

Indian or Chinese?
Indian

Ferny or Hertz?
Xemtal :oops:

ok ferny, what interests you more than anything?
I have absolutely no idea. Possibly the complexity of the human mind and how it develops as you grow.
Erm, I've only just thought of that, it's what popped into my head whilst I typed.
Or, it could be music. When going through a rough patch music can bring me round and make me happy. I guess that could go with the human mind thing though.

ferny said:
So I passed 3000 (thanks for noticing everyone :mrgreen: ) so I thought I'd jump onto the trend and open up a thread where you ask the user questions.

Fire away.

I noticed when you were at 3966!! I doubt anyone will notice when I get 1k. Finally. lol

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

I noticed when you were at 3966!! I doubt anyone will notice when I get 1k. Finally. lol
What?!?!? Some bastard has stolen a 1000 posts from me?!?!?! :mrgreen:

I'll notice when you get to 1000k. :hug::

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Well, I wouldn't mind going to New Hampshire. :eyebrows:
I've always wanted to go to Finland for some odd reason which I can't explain. That and Florence. But that was when I used to follow Italian football. I'd love to go to New York one day. To the gritty part of it.

ferny said:
What?!?!? Some bastard has stolen a 1000 posts from me?!?!?! :mrgreen:

I'll notice when you get to 1000k. :hug::

lmao. Oopsie. 2966 :)

Good :D because i'll notice either when i'm at 950, or 1050. I estimate another two months at least for this event :D and it'll slow in the summer when i work again.

I'd love to go to New York one day. To the gritty part of it.
Dude, the minute you step out of a building you're in the gritty part of it. ;) That's what makes NY so amazing. I love it there. When you go, tell me, and we'll find a sidewalk cafe to sit and have a beer. :thumbup:

Oh, I'm supposed to ask you a question (btw, I noticed when you were getting close, but I accept that I am scum for not calling you out right then). So, a) Do you forgive me this lapse? :( and b) What are you wearing today, little boy? :eyebrows:

Hey, nobody noticed when I passed 3k either, but you don't see me spamming about it. :wink::mrgreen:

Ok, ok... if you could be any Star Wars character, who would you want to be?

oriecat said:
Hey, nobody noticed when I passed 3k either, but you don't see me spamming about it. :wink::mrgreen:
Ok, ok... if you could be any Star Wars character, who would you want to be?
That's cause you're stealthy, Orie....like the cat in your name. You slip in for a while, make us happy with your presence, then slip away. ;) Just like a cat! :cat:

Hey..no one noticed my first 3 thousand! So it'll be ok, Ferny...sorry I didn't notice, though.

When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Most reactions

Back