Questions about natural light photography!

when using natural light remember to shoot during the golden hours! (2 hours after sunrise and 2 hours before sunset)

I'm just cracking over the comment about not making a Nikon vs. Canon thread again by just going Canon...apparently that's what I did...very good advice just to search here for most of the terminology or you could check the glossary at dpreview...another spot to check out is binarygraphite over at youtube...but before you get there...I s'pose it'll be helpful to know the basics of the D60...

I hope to see some of your photos soon...good luck!

i'm going to go ahead and say that i didn't like Understanding Exposure.

It may very well be that by the time I read it, I had learned so much off the internet that it didn't add much for me, but I also hate the feeling that all he talks about is how much he made off each of his stock photos.

This may also sound a bit backwards, but I learned a lot about natural light photography from the strobist site. Even though that site is all about flash which is the opposite, light is light... and learning the concepts helps whether you're using flashes or just the sun...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back