Questions....

AaronA1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, I have been photographing for quite awhile and have been getting better and better with experience. I started my own website and and use White House Custom Color for all of my print services. I have a lot of customers, but always feel like I could be getting better. I only use Lightroom and Photoshop CS5 for all of my editing purposes. I do not have any actions/add-ons onto Photoshop or anything, but feel like I should own a few to help make workflow a little easier.

I have been seeing a lot of good reviews for Totally Rad! Photoshop actions and Eye Candy Actions......does anybody here use them? What are you all using to help you with Wedding Photography, Engagements, Seniors, etc.....?

What is your usual process from the time you take the photo, to the time you hand the pictures over to your customers?

Again, thanks for any help!

I make my own actions for different things that I usually do. I find a lot of pre-made actions are way over done.

I'm not a fan of actions that act like filters. I do make my own actions to batch things like resizing. As far as filters go I like the Nik filters the most. I would not waste money on buying actions. I would save up and buy quality filters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back