Quick feedback on Canon 6D

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On my last wedding I brought 2 second shooters to help me and I got to use one of the guys 6D for few minutes.
Also I am now processing all his files and I felt I would like to share my thoughts about it.
Yes a Nikon guy gives feedback on Canon so get ready LOL

I would like to say first what I liked about it, the RAW files I got from it are super impressive, so clean and noise free considering the ISO, the 24-105mm F4 is also very sharp and impressive.
The sensor on the 6D is a real FF pleasure!!!

The negative is the AF, I used centre point only which I know is the only cross type out of the 11 AFP and while it did lock focus well it didn't felt as snappy or fast as the centre point in my D750, or even close, it felt close to the one on my D3300

From checking the files I see my guy got almost as many pictures as I did and all are perfectly focused so this camera gets the work done so while I wouldn't replace my D750 with it I must say I am very impressed with this camera and especially its sensor!

I think your review is right on the mark.

The center focus point (on the 6D) is great. It's sensitive down to some crazy low light. But try and use any focus point off the center and good luck. I have a 6D and love it for landscape work (where I generally use manual-focus lenses).

Most reactions

Back