quick i need an answer!

Jus7 A Phas3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dont know if this is in the right spot but i need an answer fast. Does the D80 come with a memory card, i am pretty sure im getting it for xmas and it sure would suck if i got the camrea but no memory card to take pictures with it!!

why dont you buy a memory card either way? It can be handy to have 2 or more cards.
But i dont know about the D80 comes with a card though.

i didnt think about it. i sure hope it comes with one haha

Im pretty sure most DSLRs don't come with memory cards, only cameras I know of that do are point-and-shoots like my Powershot A630, either way, there always small in size, and wouldn't hold many pictures anyway. Memory is getting cheap though, pick up yourself a few gigs worth of memory and you'll be good to go

yeah, man its gonna suck not being able to mess with it tommrow i guess i just read the manual all day or something.

maybe you can wire it directly to the computer and shoot without a card.

like hook the cord to the computer and move the computer to whatever i want to shoot then have it just upload right there haha. possably

like hook the cord to the computer and move the computer to whatever i want to shoot then have it just upload right there haha. possably

Well, unless you have a laptop or windows, you would be restricted to indoors then ;)

this is a good setup for nude photography with a model ... or any of your pets ;)

No they do not come with a memory card. In general, no camera does, unless you purchased a package kit.

I was at Future Shop yesterday looking at it... and I can 100% guarantee you that if bought from them (or Best Buy), it doesn't come from them with one. Also, you cannot wire the camera to write to the laptop... not unless you have the rather expensive wireles option.

Dang, it's Christmas morning... I hope you caught it last night. Good luck!

Get a card. If one did come with the camera it would undoubtedly be too small.

yeah it didnt but i got a nikkor 50mm 1:1.8 d and it doesnt fit on my d80 it said it would can you help me??

yeah i did that and it feels to go on but it feels crooked and it doesnt click. My 28-80mm fits though and thats d type too:[

yeah i did that and it feels to go on but it feels crooked and it doesnt click. My 28-80mm fits though and thats d type too:[
My 50mm goes on tighter than my other lenses. I thought it was crooked but, it was seated just fine. Just double check it before performing the twist.

yeah it seems to almost get stuck it doesnt click but it gets stuck

Most reactions

Back