What's new

Quick little something from Maine...

broca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Ocala, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to the forum and have been using a DSLR since 2008 (though primarily in astrophotography). I'm hoping to pick up some tips and techniques from this forum. I use a Canon T2i, Tamron 18-270mm and a ProOptic 8mm fisheye. Processing is done with PS CS5. I really dig HDR and panoramic images. Here are some images that I took from Maine last year. Please see the links for higher resolution images.

$Belfast.webp
Zenfolio | CoatesAstrophotography | Maine 2011 | Belfast Maine
$Bar Harbor panoramic.webp
Zenfolio | CoatesAstrophotography | Maine 2011 | Belfast Maine
$Belfast harbor.webp
Zenfolio | CoatesAstrophotography | Maine 2011 | Belfast Maine
What can I do better especially in the first image? Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. All of these were taken with the above equipment (RAW) and processed in PS CS5. Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
The third one is the strongest for me.
 
The third pic gorgeous.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom