What's new

Quick one from this afternoon

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My old man was asking me how I do the 'see-thru bonnet thing' :mrgreen:

C4_8.jpg
 
Yeah my Dad had just finished washing and polishing the car. :)

Thanks for the props. :)
 
Xmetal, I'll be shooting a friend of mine's Corrado soon. I've looked at nearly all your posts, using them as inspiration.

You do great work!
 
nice shot, do you do that in photoshop by shooting two pics and layering them?
 
Awesome!! Looks great. I love seeing the engine through the hood, it seems like that would be a nice eBay technique, just to show off. :)

Only problem is...the steering wheel is on wrong side of the car! ;)
 
Thanks for the props y'all. :)

TBaraki: good luck, be patient and it will all fall together. :)
 
I'm so jealous of that technique. I will have to steal it and do some of my own! Another great shot!

Rob
 
Robbie: If you can get it to work on 35mm film then i'll be shaking you hand. ;)

Pachelbel: For every car picture that I post on this forum where the dash of the car is visible there's alway one American that gets all up tight about the steerer being on the wrong side of the car. :lol:
 
Xmetal said:
Pachelbel: For every car picture that I post on this forum where the dash of the car is visible there's alway one American that gets all up tight about the steerer being on the wrong side of the car. :lol:

Just doing my job and being that American for ya :lmao:
 
AWesome shot. You take the coolest car pics.:thumbup: :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom