Quick outing this morning..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a lunch party so I had to go to work early. Had a quick outing but grabbed a few keepers.. Comments welcome..

1 Snowy Egret in flight
snowy in flight 5_3 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

2 Snowy Egret reflection
Snowy reflections 5_3 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

3 Very large crop
Osprey grabbing a fish 1 5_3 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 Grackle in flight
Grackle in flight by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 This was more of a test shot. I was set for BIF 1/1000th when the Swallow landed in a shady spot. I have my auto-iso set to a max of 6400 and I was shooting at +.7 EC I think. I noticed my ISO was maxed out so I wanted to see what I could pull out at an ISO that high. I used a background noise reduction. Less on the body and none on the head...
What? ISO 6400 on a crop sensor? by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

You really take some great snowy egret shots. #1&#2 are outstanding.
I found one of these yesterday evening and tried taking a decent shot for half an hour, just couldn't expose the bird properly. I remember you said spot metering, but it just didn't work out :(.

All great as usual. But I have to agree with John.

Very nicely done. #2 for me

Love the yellow feet on the Snowy, I'd love to see one some day :thumbup:

Beautiful in flight shots Kris and really like those Grackles you have. Finely held whites on the Egrets and a great reflection as well. Amazed with the Swallow at ISO 6400 !!, very nicely processed and the head is still showing those details.

All the best Kris, top shots as always.

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back