Quick Portrait...

Nikolai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a candid shot for a coworker early this week. I thought it was decent for poor light and not being prepared.

pris1finalcr.jpg

That much is true: it is a nice, friendly, open smile photo for being candid, in poor light, and totally unprepared.
I miss some light in her eyes, though. The given light made them all black, hollow and undefined. That is the risk with spontaneous, given-light-only portraits.

But her smile REACHES her eyes, I can see as much, and that is GOOD!

LaFoto said:
That much is true: it is a nice, friendly, open smile photo for being candid, in poor light, and totally unprepared.
I miss some light in her eyes, though. The given light made them all black, hollow and undefined. That is the risk with spontaneous, given-light-only portraits.

But her smile REACHES her eyes, I can see as much, and that is GOOD!

That's what I was thinking. I guess I'll go work on it again and try and pull the lighting up around her eyes. She had naturally dark eyes anyway, so she may like it reguardless.

Yeah, I would definitely try to clone out some of the hair in her face. Like it was said before, she has a great smile to make up for the lack of light in her eyes.

Most reactions

Back