TylerF TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 883 Reaction score 13 Location Buffalo NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2010 #1 bored yet again haha
mrpink No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 1,962 Reaction score 328 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2010 #2 Need more lighting on the front of the camera. It gets flat without any detail. A simple kick panel should be enough to regain definition. Glare on the lower part of the lens is distracting as well. Work with it, you got a good start. p!nK
Need more lighting on the front of the camera. It gets flat without any detail. A simple kick panel should be enough to regain definition. Glare on the lower part of the lens is distracting as well. Work with it, you got a good start. p!nK
TylerF TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 883 Reaction score 13 Location Buffalo NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks. I agree with you 100% I think i have 2 problems, i tend to do my shoots in the dark cuz its usually late when i get bored lol annnd when i do shoots, i don't spend enough time doing it. I think i rush too much
thanks. I agree with you 100% I think i have 2 problems, i tend to do my shoots in the dark cuz its usually late when i get bored lol annnd when i do shoots, i don't spend enough time doing it. I think i rush too much