Years ago, I thought suddenly my pictures were fuzzy. I was very distressed as I was using A-1 and AE-1s. Come to find it was me. If not for the photography it might have been awhile before we discovered I had impending problems.
The diopter adjustment wheel if you have one should help. I know it's hard to shoot with glasses on sometimes. Also, if you are manually focusing you might check into the option of having split screens put into your camera. I do believe I read some threads about that. Until I got spoiled by the benefits of auto focus, I terribly missed my old split screens. I still cannot imagine focusing manually without them (although I have had to try a few times).
Mostly I think you'll always be wondering if your pictures are actually better than what they look like to you. I think for you it would be extra important to get a really good resolution monitor for your computer to view your pictures. Good luck. These are the things that make you realize how much your most basics senses are important to your quality of life.