What's new

Quick Question

xnoirox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would this be a case of a background complimenting the main subject? I need to work on this some.
Any other critique would be much appreciated.


DSC_0906 by noiro_103, on Flickr
 
Try pulling out a bit more. I know it's a cake but I would love to appreciate the deliciousness of the cake by seeing a bit more and then seeing (in the background) the proper cutting of the cake to compliment the photo.
 
There seems to be no subject here. I know it's supposed to be the cake, but there is really a red blob of it and then an unfocused hand/server. You need to define the subject more.
 
Mmmm... Gooey strawberry deliciousness... *drools*

To me it just seems a bit on the dark side. Maybe more fill light.
 
Oh and the bright light in the back ground takes away from the foreground. Maybe edit it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom