Quick zoo walk today

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That first gorilla! Oh my goodness.....the face....the eyes.....I'm gonna back away slowly now....

Great work there!

Great shots, all. but the others are so right about the 1st.

When you post up these Gorillas they always have impact as well as that power look going on, massive look and you always seem to nail it. The Tiger looks great Robbin, sleepy, but great. What a cat they are.

All the best up there.

Danny.

The details are really nice on the gorilla. Btw may I ask what was on the top left hand corner of that image?

Great shots, especially the #1 is awesome with finer details!!!!!

Very cool first shot!

# 1
+ 100 :thumup:

The details are really nice on the gorilla. Btw may I ask what was on the top left hand corner of that image?

Originally it was a reflection off the pexiglass. Downside of zoo shooting I'm afraid.. lol. But I like the image overall so did the best I could to get rid of the reflection.

That first gorilla! Oh my goodness.....the face....the eyes.....I'm gonna back away slowly now....

Great work there!

Yeah, that first one. Wow. To me, that's by far the best gorilla shot I've seen you share. Definitely one for the wall.

Todd -- love all of these shots!

Great clear shot of the gorilla.

Great shots, all. but the others are so right about the 1st.

When you post up these Gorillas they always have impact as well as that power look going on, massive look and you always seem to nail it. The Tiger looks great Robbin, sleepy, but great. What a cat they are.

All the best up there.

Danny.

Great shots, especially the #1 is awesome with finer details!!!!!

The look on gorilla's face is amazing.

Very cool first shot!

# 1
+ 100 :thumup:

Thanks for all the kind words folks - I've actually been asked by a website that catalogs Gorilla's in captivity to submit some shots from the Henry Doorly Zoo, which was really nice. It's not National Geographic by any means but it was still admittedly a bit of an ego boost. Lol

Originally it was a reflection off the pexiglass. Downside of zoo shooting I'm afraid.. lol. But I like the image overall so did the best I could to get rid of the reflection.

Yes I did noticed that portion :D. Did you fixed it with a clone tool? I find clone tool gives a more natural rendition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back