Quick zoo walk today

Originally it was a reflection off the pexiglass. Downside of zoo shooting I'm afraid.. lol. But I like the image overall so did the best I could to get rid of the reflection.

Yes I did noticed that portion :D. Did you fixed it with a clone tool? I find clone tool gives a more natural rendition.

Because of the location I did a combination of brush and clone tool - I should probably see if I can clean it up a bit more and make it look a little more natural.

Todd great shots and congrats :hail:

Wow - I also really like the first one, great eyes! I'm from Omaha originally but haven't been back since I started photography, really looking forward to my next trip back to hit up HD Zoo!

Am I the only one who thinks zoo shot should not be in wildlife ? For me they should be in general forum

The first gorilla photo is incredible, and the second gorilla and the tiger look like they were killed by the first gorilla!:lol:
The second and third are also great photos!

I also like the first, it looks like he is enjoying getting his picture taken, I get the feeling he is sad in the second one.
Excellent work :)

What did you mix in their food robbins? Why are they all sleeping? :lol:
Nice shots, and as always thanks for posting the gorillas. :)

Most reactions

Back