What's new

Quiet Pond

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like this, but part of me wishes I had taken the polarizing lens off to get reflection from the pond...

QuietPond.jpg


c&c always appreciated :)
 
Nice shot, Dmitri. If you had removed the polarizer, you wouldn't like the sky as much. I think you took the better shot.
 
For some reason I double-posted so I'm deleting the second.
 
Nice shot, Dmitri. If you had removed the polarizer, you wouldn't like the sky as much. I think you took the better shot.

You may be right. Also it may have made the whole shot way too over-crowded looking. Thanks Fox Paw. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom