ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
58565275.jpg

Very nice Robert (I assume, its in your sig :p). The only flaw is the text look like it was lightened after the photo was taken and since the sign already protrudes infront of the statue the eye would probably glance to the sign and read it anyways. It is a great photo, I am having trouble explaining myself but I hope you get it :D

*There is a tiny bit of discoloration around the sign stand.

Right on. Killer shot. NIcely done man. !!

Trevor said:
Very nice Robert (I assume, its in your sig :p). The only flaw is the text look like it was lightened after the photo was taken and since the sign already protrudes infront of the statue the eye would probably glance to the sign and read it anyways. It is a great photo, I am having trouble explaining myself but I hope you get it :D

*There is a tiny bit of discoloration around the sign stand.

Actually in the original, the text on the sign is COMPLETELY unreadable. I did have to dodge quite abit to bring it to the level its at now. There is only a small amount of dodging around the sign edges though. The dynamic range of lighting around Lincoln is really tough to expose for. If you just let the camera meter it, he's blown out EVERY time--learned that one the hard way. LOL, first shot I looked at the histogram and the whole thing was blinking at me where Abe was supposed to be sitting, haha!!

unfortunately, not many people pay attention to this sign :er:

nice shot

Wow. Robert!
Your Lincoln Memorial photos are so enormously great, I don't know what to say. In all respect: composition, framing, exposure (OK, RAW and exposure afterwards, but then RAW is also awe-inspiring to me!). Always great. My nighttime excursion pics all suck big time, I'm afraid to say.

Awsome shot.... and Yes I get the statement.....

Rock on...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back