Quinces Spanish Monastery

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saturday had the official shoot at the SPanish Monastery here in S. Florida with my niece. This was shot in a small prayer room that has no light. This is the only shot I had a chance of editing and I will post a few more tomorrow night. Hope you enjoy.

Stobist info:

SB-900 subject right on floor @ 1/32 power.

4676643203_c0a237779a.jpg

Having flash being the only light source I say that's not bad. Wonder how it would've turned out if you had your flash coming from the top instead of the bottom...

Yeah I thought of lighting it from the top but never went with it. I have some other shots with the AB800's in the same location. Those were definately not as dramatic.

I'd have to say that I'm not digging the ground up lighting, orthe PP background blur. In general, I feel like the strong lines of the background want to much of my attention. Also I feel the pose is a little too rotated, and leave alot of dark back-body exposed. Maybe that would have worked better with another light providing shadow-side rim light.

The lighting doesn't flatter the bags under her eyes. :\

*I'm suprised her quince photos weren't in Viscaya :O

Viscaya is played out and way too expensive for some people. My sister-in-law picked the spanish monastery because it was a different place from everyone in the family's Quinces pics. Go figure.

Viscaya is played out and way too expensive for some people. My sister-in-law picked the spanish monastery because it was a different place from everyone in the family's Quinces pics. Go figure.
Thank goodness, cuz if I saw Viscaya I was gonna die.:lol: Yeah, way too expensive just to have your shxt looking like everyonelse's. :thumbup:

that nose shadow is quite harsh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back