J JackSellers16 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Location Caerphilly, Wales Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2010 #1 So is it necessary to buy a UV filter for my lumix FZ38 ? And what are people reviews of this camera?
So is it necessary to buy a UV filter for my lumix FZ38 ? And what are people reviews of this camera?
J JackSellers16 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Location Caerphilly, Wales Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 anyone haa?
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 28, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I don't think it's necessary to buy a UV filter for any camera.
Fedaykin TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2010 Messages 426 Reaction score 0 Location San Juan, PR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2010 #4 No it isn't necessary.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2010 #5 Only if you will be above 10,000 feet or shooting materials that fluoresce when exposed to strobed camera light.
Only if you will be above 10,000 feet or shooting materials that fluoresce when exposed to strobed camera light.
Tee Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 1,954 Reaction score 626 Location South central PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2010 #6 It's an upsell unless what KmH mentioned. Keep your lens hood on, though.
TrueColors TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2010 Messages 37 Reaction score 1 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 2, 2010 #7 UV filters are good for protecting glass - they are much cheaper than any lens.
Dao No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 6,427 Reaction score 462 Location St. Louis Jun 2, 2010 #8 I do not use UV filter on my lenses as well. Some lenses that I bought used came with a UV filter, I took them off. It is too troublesome that I need to take them out and put them back. (lens flares issue and do not want to stack it with other filters such as CPL)
I do not use UV filter on my lenses as well. Some lenses that I bought used came with a UV filter, I took them off. It is too troublesome that I need to take them out and put them back. (lens flares issue and do not want to stack it with other filters such as CPL)