R.C. Harris Water Treatment Plant

primefactor123

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2902.jpg

What do you guys think?

yellow snow? Not sure if it's post treatment or apple got confused with the building. Interesting architecture.

Agree with @jcdeboever , the architecture is interesting. I’d be tempted to go back and find some interesting angles and different compositions that would reflect the architecture.

I like meaningful negative space in shots; what were you trying to convey with the negative space here?

If I took this, I’d probably use it as intel for another reshoot. Or turn it B&W, do a tighter crop, and post it in an architecture photo theme here...

B7EB7614-D1CE-41B3-A965-99EC853A872A.jpeg

Interesting architecture indeed! I love the shot, the sky looks like a painting! Love the collor pallet aswell! Congrats!

I'm not an Architecture photographer but, when I do try, I always struggle between a general shot that shows the complete architecture or a detailed shot appealing for somewhat of a mood.. I feel like there was a struggle of sorts in your shot aswell! I mean, I'm a bit uncomfortable with the way it ends! Probably, if I couldn't include the whoooole building in the picture with a little breathing space on the sides, I'd try to get a new more of a close-up angle if possible...

Otherwise, just keep up! I like it verymuch!

It is interesting architecture.

But it does remind us of Soviet Gulag. Da comrade?

I'm glad you guys like it.

Ah, I see you found the place.
I like the yellow snow ... at first glance it looks like sand.
Though I will have to agree is needs some cropping.

@dxqcanada I cropped the picture. Now, there's less sky.

Attachments

• IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 96

Most reactions

Back