kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2007 #1 First photo with new lens. C&C please.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2007 #2 Was that frog out in the sun too long! LOL!
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 He's just been sitting there all summer long. Won't move to get a drink of water, haven't seen him eat. I think something's amiss. Should I call the vet?
He's just been sitting there all summer long. Won't move to get a drink of water, haven't seen him eat. I think something's amiss. Should I call the vet?
Kabluey TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2007 #4 maybe you should dab him with water O_O awesome pic!