What's new

rabble

Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
gangsta's paradise
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jessclimbingSM.jpg


micknockSM.jpg


jesstrainsmidSM.jpg
 
#2 seems to tell a story although I seem to put a finger on it.

Great series.
 
i like the ideas but i cnt really see them!


make em a little bigger ;)

im likin #3 lots
 
I like 1 and 2, though 1 could do with a slight straightening out, unless my eyes are tricking me! It's quite interesting how you've broken the convergence with the girl climbing.

I like the light and silhouette in no. 2 and it does seem to tell a bit more of a story than the others. The star-shaped burst of light is very nice.

No. 3 looks like a model to me. The scale just seems a bit off; it makes the girl look tiny. It's quite strange, and I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's quite off-putting for me.

Great job, all the same :)
 
2 and 3 are my faves. good work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom