What's new

Race Shots

Casper X

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Faster glass would have been nice... Shot with a 3.5-5.6 300mm.



 
Hey :)

Nice shots mate, I'm a biker and would love to try some shots like that but just havent got around to it.

Is photo 1 of Rossi?

The only thing I would say is its a shame the wheels have been stopped on the second photo, a little bit of blur on the wheels would have given it a greater sense of motion.

Do you ride?
 
I like these. You may try a little slower shutter speed next time for shots like number two. Shows more motion in the wheels and background.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Yes number one is of Rossie. They were taken at the USGP back in july. I was having a hard time getting the bikes tack sharp from front to back because I had to use such a small aperture to get enough light in. I hear shooting in overcast sky's is best for getting good color on bikes like these. Also faster glass like a f2.8 300mm would have been nice!
Yes I ride also.
Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom