Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
I think her foot and the sand are weird looking but other than that I can't find a flaw...

Nitpicks? The sand on her elbow--clone it out. The messy sand in front of her--clone it out.

Love the rest!

Jake

I know there's someone here that hates sand but I think it's natural to have some ... it had just rained hard, the beach was totally wet. I got soaked by waves again. This time I was smart and rolled up my pants.

I think you should just give it up and let me do this work. You don't have to get wet again, let me do that.
I'll suffer for you:)

Looks very nice! Love the background in this shot, just totally love it.

I know there's someone here that hates sand but I think it's natural to have some ... it had just rained hard, the beach was totally wet. I got soaked by waves again. This time I was smart and rolled up my pants.

Fair enough. [emoji106]

Really nice light and colours and the wave in the background is a nice touch. My only very slight nitpick is I would have had her chin down a bit - shots where you can see under the chin without good reason always look like they were shot from too low, unless the head is clearly supposed to be up. Other than that, really nice work.

I love the sand on her skin, but it also looks like she is pooping sand. I mean, some guys and girls are into that sort of thing, but if that wasn't your aim I would try doing something about it.

She has this thing about putting her chin up, it's really loud there, waves crashing and I was yelling the whole time chin down, lol. Yes, the sand poop, oh man, again things I didn't see until I was done!

Love it. Great pose. I hear the comments about the chin up and generally that's true but it certainly works for this pose. I hear the comments about the sand marks--tough to deal with that on a wet beach (unless a wave comes up and smooths it out or you do it post-production). Not wild about the sand behind her butt but if the model makes ANY change in pose (however minor) it's going to stir up sand. Ditto for shooting in snow. And the background is lovely. I like how she's twisted just a little at the waist (both thinning and shows a little cleavage). If you had a chance for a "do-over" I might ask her to open her legs about 3-4 inches...I think that will provide a better appearance to the thighs and also widen the hips (which provides a bit more of an hour-glass figure). Maybe one notch on the exposure compensation so she's just a little darker. But frankly, it's just really lovely work with a lovely model in a lovely setting.

I feel sorry for you that you have to take pictures of beautiful girls.....must be tough.....I guess someone's gotta do it! Great shot seriously!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back