rachele

Sil

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
eKEyRLc.jpg

I like the sensuality of this shot. I like her clothing, and the love seat is a nice posing place.I like her slightly mussed hair. I like her expression. I like her body orientation and head tilt. If there were anything I'd do to strengthen it, it would be to give her head a little bit more room, by expanding the canvas, and creating more black space above and to the right of her head, to sort of balance out the amount of space on the left side of the frame. I just get the feeling that she needs a bit more room above her, and to the right of her. I like the way the lighting reveals a good deal, but also keeps some mystery to the scene. She has beautiful lips, and you've shown them well. I also like that the hand shows all four fingers AND the thumb! So,so many people have a hand pose, yet show only four fingers, and fail to show the thumb. The longer one looks at an image like this, the more galling a missing thumb becomes. Some people have an issue with the back of a hand being shown, but I do not in this case: it looks like an authentic hand gesture, and perfect in keeping with the mood of this shot. I like the realism; the way the thigh is shown, not all taut, not all airbrushed, but the way a real woman of her age actually appears when posed that way.

Reactions: Sil
A little more light.

I really like this image, for all of the reasons that Derrell mentioned, BUT... where I feel it falls down slightly is in the exposure. Overall, it works well, but the two areas, below her left thigh and to [image] left of her head, really, IMO, need a bit more light; not a lot, but enough to bring in just a little detail.
eKEyRLc_MOD.jpg

thanks to all..... good advice ... ;-)

Most reactions

Back