Raided Snerd's honey hole today.

RunJZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I forgot how much I enjoyed running around on the Wichita Mountains with the camera in hand. I enjoyed the morning
Man, the elk are really coming along.

Bachelor group #1

She posed real nice. #2

Can you see it???

The prize of the morning. I loved this. The fact that he was 7 feet up in the air. Well, and the fact that he was there... I heard them all morning in every location I visited. I loved it. For thoe of you familiar with quail, you will see why this was so exciting for me to catch.

Michael (Snerd) will be pleased with all these shots. They are all nice and beautiful and the quail, yes, the quail is the exciting bonus too. Did you use the 500mm?

Really great shots! I've neverr seen an elk. Love these a lot.

However, kinda scared to open the thread with that title. LOL

Snaps a couple shots then Grabs gun bang bang.

Man what a day got some great shots and dinner all in one!

We'll now that you guys out it that way...perv's.

Dude....... it's pretty straightforward ghey LOL!! Great shots, though! Yes, the elk are all over the place. And the turkeys. Got a little more rain last night too! My grandson and I discovered some "dust-pits" (for lack of a better word) out there a couple weeks ago. Probably 5 or 6, all within 50'-60' feet of each other. The bison will lay in 'em on their back, and squirm and kick up the dust all around them. I'll be going back when this recent rain has dried up and the pits are dusty again!

We'll now that you guys out it that way...perv's.

Dude....... it's pretty straightforward ghey LOL!! Great shots, though! Yes, the elk are all over the place. And the turkeys. Got a little more rain last night too! My grandson and I discovered some "dust-pits" (for lack of a better word) out there a couple weeks ago. Probably 5 or 6, all within 50'-60' feet of each other. The bison will lay in 'em on their back, and squirm and kick up the dust all around them. I'll be going back when this recent rain has dried up and the pits are dusty again!

Those dust pits are called "wallows." It is like when a pig rolls around in mud to keep cool. If I remember correctly the Witchita Mts. also have longhorn steers.

I think you would understand where the tittle of this thread comes from. I am an avid hunter and my thoughts were exactly as you stated. A persons honey hole is just about never seen as a dirty thought concerning hunting and fishing. You bunch of pervs.

Carry on

I think you would understand where the tittle of this thread comes from. I am an avid hunter and my thoughts were exactly as you stated. A persons honey hole is just about never seen as a dirty thought concerning hunting and fishing. You bunch of pervs.

Carry on
Actually I think large gathering of pervs is a gaggle rather than a bunch.

I'll do some more research and get back to you on that one. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Those dust pits are called "wallows." It is like when a pig rolls around in mud to keep cool. If I remember correctly the Witchita Mts. also have longhorn steers.

Wallows, 'eh? Thanks! I learn something every single time I log into this site. And yes, very many Texas Longhorns. Tons of calves this spring.

Ok, well after some exhaustive research as well as several calls to a dozen different anthropology departments and one or two to the department of corrections (who, curiously enough kept getting disconnected after I posed the question), I have discovered the proper name for a large gathering of perverts.

As it turns out I was right, it's not a "bunch". But then again I was also wrong, it's not a "gaggle" either.

The correct designation for a large group/gathering of perverts is, a "Congress".

Huh.. you know, that explains a whole ton right there I guess. Lol

Ok, well after some exhaustive research as well as several calls to a dozen different anthropology departments and one or two to the department of corrections (who, curiously enough kept getting disconnected after I posed the question), I have discovered the proper name for a large gathering of perverts.

As it turns out I was right, it's not a "bunch". But then again I was also wrong, it's not a "gaggle" either.

The correct designation for a large group/gathering of perverts is, a "Congress".

Huh.. you know, that explains a whole ton right there I guess. Lol

:biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back