Railways By Night

I quite like the image, but the brown/gold/bronze frame elements top and bottom I find rather visually irritating.

Nice pic! The frame does seem to grab a little more attention than it should, a little smaller perhaps but to each his own.

It's not about the border, it's about railways!

I just add borders to my 2:3 formatted pictures when I upload them to Instagram where I otherwise have white around as it is a 1:1 format there.

As you like night railways here are two technical ideas for you to look at and try if you feel like it
The ghost train is a combo of train and shutter speed.
This is my first attempt at day night pic. Family problems means that I have been unable to try again

Attachments

• 4CA82B22-1087-46ED-A712-617A21ED2340.jpeg
    4CA82B22-1087-46ED-A712-617A21ED2340.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 70
As you like night railways here are two technical ideas for you to look at and try if you feel like it
The ghost train is a combo of train and shutter speed.
This is my first attempt at day night pic. Family problems means that I have been unable to try again
Very nice attempt! I would put the camera horizontal instead of vertical.
Or put more of the scenere in the picture.
But the starlight formation of the streetlights is very nicely done :)

The camera was in landscape and I cut each image in half, well overlaid at the half way mark.
I wanted to do it again and maybe better, but life st the moment means I am unable

Very cool! The frame doesn't bother me either.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Re star effect on street lights
I have Colin filters that can produce that effect but I tend to use smaller apatures f 11 and higherand get the result
Of the light bleeding through the blades of the diaphragm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back