Rain drops + window

A4Effort

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6520_extr2.jpg

IMG_6520_extr.jpg

I will give ya differant/neat but some what distracting. Would be neat with out the car lights or such shining into the window.

Crop it tighter, especially on the second one.

I think the problem with the concept is that it's something that most people see on a regular basis, and so isn't too interesting. I think the only way to really catch the eye would be to find a particularly interesting or regular pattern with the OOF lights.

I think the problem with the concept is that it's something that most people see on a regular basis, and so isn't too interesting. I think the only way to really catch the eye would be to find a particularly interesting or regular pattern with the OOF lights.

I agree.

Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I agree that this might not be too interesting but since I am relatively new to photography it is interesting to me. I will see if I can make it a bit more interesting next time I do something like this.

stick with the number 2. how about stopping down or make a different shaped bokeh. circle is too.. bleh for that image imo.

and i disagree with stickman. the lights give a nice touch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back