What's new

Rain Rain Go Away...

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
737
Reaction score
14
Location
Hermitage, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I would like to take pictures today! Does anyone know (I'm sure you do) if the Canon XSI and kit lens is water resistant? Or is there a Trick/Tip to be able to take photos while it"s raining? If under an umbrella will the humidity get into the camera or lens?

Thanks in advance!
Jason
 
Why don't you take picture indoors?
 
Why don't you take picture indoors?

I have Cleaning, Editing, Class Work and a list of about 100 things I should be doing indoors... I need an excuse to get away from it all! :D
 
If you REALLY must do this..

Get a gallon freezer bag, cut it so the lens will stick out the hole (small hole) and tape around the end of the lens to make it somewhat waterproof. I'd still keep it under an umbrella or something to be safe..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom