Rainbow Bee-Eater

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
rainbow.jpg

Nice capture, love the position you captured it in, it's like it's praying.

Different I'll give you that- what a lovely coloured bird :)

Les

Wow! This is really beautiful! The way you have those wings glowing is just ethereal. The posture is unique and so is this bird.

Nominated for POTM!

Nice capture, love the position you captured it in, it's like it's praying.
Thanks Kirk. It is a very unique "pose" that's for sure.
-

Very original capture, stapo!

I guess the next one will be upside down?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
I actually do have one of the bird flying upside down but it's out of focus.
outof.jpg
Very good shot.....
Thanks Jeff
Different I'll give you that- what a lovely coloured bird :)

Les
They are beautiful birds Les
Wow! This is really beautiful! The way you have those wings glowing is just ethereal. The posture is unique and so is this bird.

Nominated for POTM!
Thanks so much. I am glad you liked it :)

Now that I've seen the 2nd picture it makes me think it leaned over backwards in the first to take off flying in an upside down position and that that's how you captured it upside down like that. Is that what happened? If so that's an odd way to take off. No matter, it's one cool bird, I want one!

Now that I've seen the 2nd picture it makes me think it leaned over backwards in the first to take off flying in an upside down position and that that's how you captured it upside down like that. Is that what happened? If so that's an odd way to take off. No matter, it's one cool bird, I want one!
I am a bit confused myself. When I look at the initial image I can visualize both scenarios, upside down and right way up. We are "down under" so probably flying upside down ;)

Most reactions

Back