What's new

Rainbow Rising

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No, it's not [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Rising-Rainbow/dp/B00000IMTF/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1226458128&sr=8-1"]Ritchie Blackmore[/ame].

What you can't see is directly behind the tree in the center is my parents house. By the time I got setup in front of it, the rain began and all my shots were speckled with raindrops. :meh:


Rainbow-21-Edit-2.jpg


Thanks for looking.​
 
Thanks David. I keep expecting it to be a divine intervention for some reason.
 
Wow. I wish I had a lens that'd be able to capture a rainbow in one frame. So far I've never succeeded in getting that!
And you worked some on the saturation of the whole picture???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom