What's new

Rainy Day Boredom.

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
261
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored today and the weather was horrible but I managed a couple of little photo walks until I got too wet. The first isn't much but sums up the feeling of the day. For the second I went out intending to get reflections of xmas lights in puddles but saw the cars driving through puddles and thought I'd have a go at panning. I didn't stay out for long though!

Crits/comments welcome.


Rainy Day by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr


Rainy Day by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr
 
The first is an interesting composition, but I'm not sure I like the toning. Why did you choose this color?
 
I like the second one.
 
Thanks.

KenC: Basically it's just a lightroom preset that I like but I think sepia tones make it feel richer than straight b&w.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom