Rainy Day Fun C&C if you please!

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I had fun with my kids out on the balcony during our first rain in quite some time. :)

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

The first two (after uploading) look so blurry. I dunno what's up with that. They didn't look that way before photobucket...

Photobucket can soften photos some.
1 and 2 are really soft or oof.
3 has motion blur
4 let him out of his cage, hes sad.
5 cute and tired, but wipe his face please

3 and 5 are the best...but definately focus issues through most of these. Also, something with the lighting and contrast seems off to me. What do you use to post process?

What were your settings? They are really blurry. I don't think the one of the older girl should be so blurry, was she moving?

The program that came with my camera for the most part. I'm still learning exposure and such. It was very overcast outside for the most part.

Thanks! I think they're pretty cute too! ;)

Um, yes she was moving.... they're both ALWAYS moving. They're not very nice when it comes to being still for mommy's practice.

My 19 month old has actually learned to turn away from the camera!

I don't know what happened to one and two. They weren't that blurry in DPP. But when I uploaded to PB they went to hell.

I'll have to look up the settings because I was changing frequently to see what worked and what didn't.

I hear ya on they learn to look away. I had to bribe my kids with stuff for me to get their picture anymore! haha
So that is why I started working on others.
My kids were over it.
You said you had so much fun. That is all that matters! Looks like your babies did too!

Cute kids. I guess there is a little blur on them, maybe because of the exposure or motion, but good shots otherwise!

That's the same camera I have, by the way...I love it!

I have a love/hate relationship with my camera. :D I love it when I'm actually competent enough to take a good picture, and hate it when I have difficulties.

Most reactions

Back