What's new

Rainy Day

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this pic of a tree a while ago during the rain
leaveswall.jpg
 
The only thing here that attracts my attention is the dark tree trunk in the background, cause it breaks up the sameness of everything else.
Everything else is more or less at the same scale. The focused leaves have nice highlights i think.

Are those blurred raindrops I see falling? Or am I just seeing things because of your title? I see that your shutter was at 1/30. Maybe that's too slow for falling rain? cause it's hardly noticeable... The drops on the leaves are so small at this scale that some of them could be confused as just spots on the leaves.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom