What's new

Rainy Day

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Capturing the last of the rain before it starts to snow.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!


 
Not sure what's going on here. Not sure if its camera shake, out of focus or a certain PS filter put on it to make it look this way.

Can't say I'm a fan.
 
It's a cool effect. Once again, you've made it look like a painting. :)
 
Shot through rain streaks on a window?

I like what the blur/distortion is doing to the lines of the greenhouse and trees, and how they interact.
 
Not sure what's going on here. Not sure if its camera shake, out of focus or a certain PS filter put on it to make it look this way.

Can't say I'm a fan.
That's cool, Geaux, these shots aren't for everyone, thanks for taking a look :)
It's a cool effect. Once again, you've made it look like a painting. :)
Thanks Gadfly :)
Shot through rain streaks on a window?

I like what the blur/distortion is doing to the lines of the greenhouse and trees, and how they interact.
Thanks Bitter, you got it, through a rain streaked window. I got some others that I focused on the window and ended up with a "melting" that is kinda neat, this one I was trying to focus on the rain to get it into the shot.
I like the distortion too, that is actually what made me stop and look then go and get the camera ;)
 
The greenhouse frame blows it for me. Love the effect, but I think the pic would be more interesting if the greenhouse wasn't there. The interest for me lies in the almost B&W of the trees and sky at war with the greenery in the foreground.
 
Thanks J :) I really like the colour and b&w against each other also, I do believe I will try to compose one without the greenhouse next time around, simplify things as another option!
 
I'm just jealous that you're getting snow soon and I'm stuck with rain :(
 
To/ convince people this is deliberate, it should be a bit more OOF :D
I liked it :D
 
Thanks thetrue and Nandakumar :)

Thetrue, I will soon be wishing for your rain instead of my snow I'm sure!
Nandakumar , I have a few more shots that are more effected by the rain, I will see what else I have ;)
 
Hey Pix, I went back and looked at it 4 times. That's 3 more then most people look at mine, so I guess it works ;)
 
Haha ;) thanks Rick :)
 
The_Traveler said:
I don't know that I'm a 'fan' but I really like this one.

In some ways that means more than someone who is a "fan" liking it, thanks Lew :)
 
Capturing the last of the rain before it starts to snow.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

I'd say you have captured the feeling perfectly! Very good story-telling! Thanks for posting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom