ran into a problem w/ D50

ipon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi everyone just got my Nikon D50 in yesturday, play w/ it took some pics. last night it was auto focusing just fine now today i notice it's not auto focusing. is there a button i pushed that i was unaware of it's funtions..i no there is a swicth on the camera and lens....man i'm such a newb..

The other thing that can happen with Nikon film AF cameras is that the lens isn't quite seated correctly. Try taking the lens off and re-attaching it if the above doesn't work.

Rob

It's junk....take it back and get a Canon!

;) :lol:

Rob said:
The other thing that can happen with Nikon film AF cameras is that the lens isn't quite seated correctly. Try taking the lens off and re-attaching it if the above doesn't work.

Rob
you got it on the dot, i was being to careful with it.. you something that cost that much i did not want to break it........

ipon said:
you got it on the dot, i was being to careful with it.. you something that cost that much i did not want to break it........

There's a certain knack to attaching Nikon lenses, I used to do that all the time when I was starting out. Now it's like I'm wringing a chicken's neck, but still without damaging it!

Glad things have worked out for you :D

Rob

Rob said:
Now it's like I'm wringing a chicken's neck, but still without damaging it!

Glad things have worked out for you :D

Rob
heheh lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back