Random acts of kindness

Vmann said:
I love winter time in MO I get the truck out and grab the tow strap and drive around just pulling people out. I GET TO GO 4x4 RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY and not get in trouble. On a more mature note, one x-mas it toke me like 4 hours to drive a 30 minute trip because every 1/2 mile there was someone stuck. It was just nice to see these people get on there way on such a special day when they thought there day was over.

Im Humbled by your kindness...thats true genorisity...

When I lived in Vancouver and was a scummy street punk living in a real crappy neighbourhood and lived above a crack house, I lost my wallet (in a drunken stupor) the day before rent was due a woman found my wallet with $400 cash in in, all my ID, bank card etc, and returned it to me.

I probably would have been happy just to get all my ID and everything back but was absolutely shocked when she returned with all the cash in it. Probably one of the most honest people I have ever met.

My story anyways :mrgreen:

Vmann said:
I love winter time in MO I get the truck out and grab the tow strap and drive around just pulling people out. I GET TO GO 4x4 RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY and not get in trouble. On a more mature note, one x-mas it toke me like 4 hours to drive a 30 minute trip because every 1/2 mile there was someone stuck. It was just nice to see these people get on there way on such a special day when they thought there day was over.

That's very kind of you Vmann :)

Was that snow a few years back? Around Christmas day? Seems here in MO we get weird winters, but that one my mom had flown home from France, was stuck in an airport, my dad drove up to get her in the snow, and st.louis is about 4 hours from here...it took him 18 to get there, and about 18 to get back, he got in small wreck on the way home and spun the van out and hit a guard rail, luckily they were okay, but some generous person such as yourself helped tow them out :) They made it home Christmas morning about 5 A.M.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back