What's new

Random Cold Weather

Znarled

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
In My Head
Deer Tracks on a frozen lake
smdeertracks.jpg


Hawk
smhawkinflight.jpg


Same Hawk
smhawksit.jpg


Ice Fishin'
smicefish.jpg


Token Moon Shot
smicemoon.jpg


Joy of Snow
smsnowkid.jpg


stopwar
smstopwar.jpg


/shrug
 
I like your moon picture, I think it's the best. All you have posted here locks great ( realy cold but great )
 
Well, any time I see photos that show WINTER, as in "w-i-n-t-e-r", I am surprised that it still exists.
I cannot imagine those amounts of snow!
If only we'd get a powdering of snow I'd be out like a flash, trying to capture that rare occurrance forever... :roll:

Cute little ice fisherman :D.

The moon came out perfectly, and I also like the hawk on the street light. Composition is nice in that one. You selectively brightened the hawk a little, hm? He has a bit of a halo ;).
 
I would like the Stopsign one a lot more if it wasn't just straight on...
 
Nice shots. I can't tell you exactly why, but the first one really appeals to me.
 
i like the comp. on the moon shot and i like the "stopwar" photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom