random pictures

1st post - #3 i like this photo, very nice. attractive girl ;)

2nd post - #2 i also like this but its a little dark in the top. and #4 this a is great, has a lot of potential, if only you had time to stick around and take a few more (not that this one isnt good)

thank you for sharing your opinions =]

I like them all! I feel like there are too many black shadows in most of them though. I don't personally choose to include black shadows (no details) except in specific instances where it's "artistic"...

Good work though! do you do much post-process editing?

thank you for your opinion :]

not much, each picture takes about three to five minutes

The beach is a very cool shot! The grass is also an interesting perspective. Nice work.

both 3's are nice :) 2 is nice aswell :mrgreen:

I like your pictures and your quote! Cool!

i like post 1 number 4 and post 2 number 2 the most.
good shots all round and welcome

For some reason i feel like there is a big piece of grass in the way of post 1 photo 1...and i want to remove it...

the portrait is really good, but i think the backround might be a bit distracting...there seems to be a metal rod comming out of your head :)

i like post 1 number 4 and post 2 number 2 the most.
good shots all round and welcome

For some reason i feel like there is a big piece of grass in the way of post 1 photo 1...and i want to remove it...

the portrait is really good, but i think the backround might be a bit distracting...there seems to be a metal rod comming out of your head :)

LOL oh wow now that i look at it, i see it, thanks then buddy :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back