Random shots from yesterday C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just random pictures i took on a whim yesterday.

all of them are self explanatory but the first one is just a music stand in the concert hall in my college i attend. i guess it was just lookin at me funny i had to take a pic.

P1190626.jpg

P1210631.jpg

P1210636.jpg

P1210642.jpg

Not really very interesting to the veiwer, WB is out and the last 2 are out of focus, what happened to your Opera singer shots ?

Well I guess the last 2 the aperture was too open

the singer recheduled for next Tuesday

The last one is a little soft but I really like the composition!

They just look to me like the title says. Random shots. No real composition with them or anything. All except the last are dead center in the frame and are a bit soft. GL
TJ

How long you been doing photography, they are not my favorite, but defiantly better than some other newbie shots here.

Well they are just Things that caught my attention and made me feel something, I felt once in a while composition rules could go out thr window :)

@Tulsa. I've been doing photography alltogether about 2 months

They just look to me like the title says. Random shots. No real composition with them or anything. All except the last are dead center in the frame and are a bit soft. GL
TJ

Yeah i'm still trying to manually focus perfectly! xD

TJ

Yeah i'm still trying to manually focus perfectly! xD

Have you got your diopter dialed in properly because there is nothing to know about manual focus it's either in focus or out of focus, you may have got too close past your minimum focus

Most reactions

Back