What's new

Random Tamron 600mm Shots

Is that moon cropped?


Very nice shots, the colors are real nice here.
 
Wish I could get that lens but I've to buy an iPhone 6 for someone :-/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I like the way the mailbox came out, nice one.
Nancy

Indeed, Nancy, yes indeed! It's often said that Maine has some of the finest lobsters, the finest rusty tractors, and the finest beards, and in fact,Maine has some of North America's most-scenic mailboxes! Runnah-man has shown these things to be true, many times over!:1398:

I wish I had one of those Tamzookas! At the local Columbia River beaches there are these bands of young feminist activists who insist on parading around in skimpy swimwear, decrying that people are "Objectifying them!", so I feel like it might help their case to have some photographic evidence of the creeps that are committing such horrible acts against them in their bikini-clad civil protesting actions. I just need that 600mm focal length to keep myself away from the bands of young men following these noble protesters around...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Huh?
 
Love the feel of these pics,wonder if the shadow on bottom of tractor pic needs to be cropped off
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom