Random thought thread

core_17 said:
Sorry, I was watchin Leave it to Beaver...
Know what kinda TV makes me feel better about myself when I'm depressed about my current posistion in life? The kind that shows people in worse situations than I could ever imagine myself in and these people don't even realize it. Nothing better for the soul than an hour or two of COPS! To steal a line from Robin Williams "nothing funnier than whitetrash under pressure". :p

malachite said:
core_17 said:
Sorry, I was watchin Leave it to Beaver...
Know what kinda TV makes me feel better about myself when I'm depressed about my current posistion in life? The kind that shows people in worse situations than I could ever imagine myself in and these people don't even realize it. Nothing better for the soul than an hour or two of COPS! To steal a line from Robin Williams "nothing funnier than whitetrash under pressure". :p

That is my boyfriend and my favorite show!!!! We watch it together every saturday night!!!! Yes, we're homebodies. Cops rules...there's this Cop they show quite often..not sure of his actual name, but he's from Jersey, so we just call him Jersey Cop...he's one bad@ss dude, and the best episodes are the ones with him!

I've noticed that I'm incredibly lazy when I type and I "write" improperly (ie, bad sentence structure). It probably drives the teachers on the board crazy.

Another random thought.....it drives me crazy when people say "then" when they really mean "than". One of my friends does it all the time. I think I finally taught her the difference.

I hate being sick. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Geronimo said:
photogoddess said:
Geronimo said:
I need to find a new job. Or just open my own business.

::shrieks in terror:: Don't open your own business unless you want to work 24/7. :roll:

I seem to do that now. Why not just work for myself.

Good point. Just pick something that you REALLY like. You'll be married to it. :p

photogoddess said:
Geronimo said:
photogoddess said:
Geronimo said:
I need to find a new job. Or just open my own business.

::shrieks in terror:: Don't open your own business unless you want to work 24/7. :roll:

I seem to do that now. Why not just work for myself.

Good point. Just pick something that you REALLY like. You'll be married to it. :p

I would like to open a bookstore but the market place is not very conductive for it at this time.

Did you know that if you drop a 25kg bag of coal from a garage roof the bag explodes? Not much fun clearing up the mess, but it looks so cool. I just wish we had more bags of coal. :(

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back