Random wedding shots as I go through 3780 images

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I sent this out as my teaser shot. The b&g were DONE with posed shots, but I forced them to take a few more after the ceremony and really wanted to do this shot, really glad I did:

2018-10-09.png

the rest are just some screen grabs as I edit through the event. A lot of these are still not processed, but I've been at this for two days and really itching to share.

Untitled.png

2018-10-07.png

2018-10-08.png

2018-10-08.png

2018-10-08.png

apparently Trump himself came out

2018-10-08.png

2018-10-08.png

2018-10-08.png

2018-10-08.png

having a second shooter was pretty clutch during the ceremony:

2018-10-08.png

still kicking myself with some of the decisions I made, but it was non-stop running around and working for 8 hours straight. Happy overall, but I'll do better the next time.

Last edited:
Trump, LOL. Nice set of images, they should be pleased.

Looks like ya' done did do good! My only thought would be to maybe try and lighten up the bride's eyes on the last two.

This is quality. Apparently quantity, too!

Looks like ya' done did do good! My only thought would be to maybe try and lighten up the bride's eyes on the last two.

I've had to go back and lighten them in almost every shot. Perfectly overcast day so probably the only shadows the whole day.

Nice set! Love the mother daughter shot.

Very nice! I love your framing and use of foreground interest to draw the eyes into the subject while giving so much depth to these shots.

Nice set, but almost 4ooo images to go though???? I'm in awe at the sheer number. For someone who struggles to get through a couple dozen, how about sharing the workflow one uses on that many images????

Nice set, but almost 4ooo images to go though???? I'm in awe at the sheer number. For someone who struggles to get through a couple dozen, how about sharing the workflow one uses on that many images????

there's a LOT of shots during the reception of dancing, trying to get really dynamic inserting images there -- so a LOT of those are padding the count, then my second shoot did a lot of spray and pray.

I probably took about 2-3 frames of each shot to ensure I nailed it, and then framed it at least 2 different ways. TONS of shots have eyes closed but most everyone is looking at me and wide eyed caused I yelled at them.

I should have taken many more, but I simply had no time to do some shots. I only had about 100 shots on my memory cards remaining, so I go lucky... But I didnt get as many detail shots as I wanted or shots with just the bride/groom alone and together or of the bridal party.

first look with dad:

upload_2018-10-9_17-58-45.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-1-35.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-1-51.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-2-12.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-2-39.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-3-57.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-4-32.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-5-7.png

upload_2018-10-9_18-6-36.png

thank god for large portable softboxes:

upload_2018-10-9_18-7-0.png

more photos bump...

3780 photographs of one event, imagine doing that in the days of film!

Great stuff! Looks like you had a nice overcast sky. Great for portraits. Love that last shot.

Does no one wear a classic black tux anymore? Not a fan of the guys wearing colors and taking away from the bride. This was a nice enough blue (not garish) but I've seen some hideous groom suit colors in the past year. Now for a casual wedding sure, I can see it... but, when the bride is super elegant and formal in a full length gown and veil, I think a black tux is so much classier.

apparently Trump himself came out

Had that same thought even before I read your comment.

guys love blue suits.

i thought they matched pretty well --- had a nautical theme of sorts as he's in the navy.

Most reactions

Back