Randoms for C&C....

Eyetattoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would post up some pictures I have taken in the past with my old Sony Cybershot. Thanks for the input!
DSC00008.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC04472.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

I like pic 3 except for the land, and that giant bolder, who I thought for a second was... Sasquatch !!

sasquatche.jpg

On a serious note though, pic 5 lacks direction. There are two main objects that are drawing my attention, the distillers and the barrels.

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/73668774.jpg/

73668774.jpg

73668774.jpg

1. blown out bone, and blown out floor in the foreground. distracting BG. cute dog.
2. nice colors but overall a bit flat. and is the horizon crooked to the left ever so slightly? can't tell for sure.
3. nice image. big blowout in upper right...doesnt kill it for me though.
4. lighting a bit too harsh, hence the blowouts on childs head dads arm and knee. not a fan of the BG here either..a bit distracting from the subjects.
5. cool spot to shoot...i would have composed differently. like ocular said...im being drawn to multiple things...not sure i like this one.

keep shootin'!:D

I like pic 3 except for the land, and that giant bolder, who I thought for a second was... Sasquatch !!

sasquatche.jpg

On a serious note though, pic 5 lacks direction. There are two main objects that are drawing my attention, the distillers and the barrels.

Imageshack - meorigcomparedh2.jpg

73668774.jpg

73668774.jpg
I like what youve done here and see what your saying. Thanks!

1. blown out bone, and blown out floor in the foreground. distracting BG. cute dog.
2. nice colors but overall a bit flat. and is the horizon crooked to the left ever so slightly? can't tell for sure.
3. nice image. big blowout in upper right...doesnt kill it for me though.
4. lighting a bit too harsh, hence the blowouts on childs head dads arm and knee. not a fan of the BG here either..a bit distracting from the subjects.
5. cool spot to shoot...i would have composed differently. like ocular said...im being drawn to multiple things...not sure i like this one.

keep shootin'!:D
Thanks for the input. On #4 how would you tame down the lighting on a P&S? This is the main reason I am upgrading to a DSLR....

You would need to make the image with fill flash. Because it is so bright you would need a camera and speedlight capable of FP (Focal Plane) flash sync.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back