PixelRabbit
A naughty little bunny...
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 6,593
- Reaction score
- 3,719
- Location
- Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a few randoms from the weekend that stand out to me for one reason or another.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
C&C always welcome and appreciated, thanks for taking a look
1. This first one I can't quite put my finger on it. It is just a random farm on our way home so no personal connection to it. I like the combination of everything in this shot but can't effectively explain why. It almost looks miniature?

2. Another random farm. I like the colours and the metal (tried to remove the spot in the sky unsuccessfully, it turned into a different coloured spot, ugh! Sensor cleaner should be coming home with Mr. Mike when he is done working in the city for the week (fingers crossed!)

3. Mennonite buggy. On the fence on this one, I like the stance of the horse cornering, the rain and umbrella, it feels half old half new to me. I wish there was a bit more clarity.

4. Finally, love the lines of the trees and rainbow, meh about the hydro lines.

Would love to hear your thoughts!
C&C always welcome and appreciated, thanks for taking a look
1. This first one I can't quite put my finger on it. It is just a random farm on our way home so no personal connection to it. I like the combination of everything in this shot but can't effectively explain why. It almost looks miniature?

2. Another random farm. I like the colours and the metal (tried to remove the spot in the sky unsuccessfully, it turned into a different coloured spot, ugh! Sensor cleaner should be coming home with Mr. Mike when he is done working in the city for the week (fingers crossed!)

3. Mennonite buggy. On the fence on this one, I like the stance of the horse cornering, the rain and umbrella, it feels half old half new to me. I wish there was a bit more clarity.

4. Finally, love the lines of the trees and rainbow, meh about the hydro lines.

