What's new

Range in the basement

:lol: I hope nobody cooks there.
How old is this thing ? The dial looks like automobile dials from 50-60ties.
 
Those clothes are made of asbestos, probably. Fits with the stove.

Your work is always so different from anything I've ever seen. It's not something I would ever think of turning into a photo, yet... honestly, it works, and is oddly compelling.
 
Thanks much.
 
Thanks much.

what i like about this photo that stood out to me was the edge of the machine next to it. As commonly you see a washer and dryer side by side im looking at a range with the sign of something next to it which adds something compelling. The hung clothing just gives further hint of a washer dryer combination to concrete the thought.
 
and yes, the thought that the heat from the range is used to dry the clothes did cross my mind. so ....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom