What's new

Rangerman:|My first post for landscape:|Pls comment.

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
Taken in West Lake, Hangzhao, China. It's end autumn time. The lake is said to be the prettiest in Southern China, The evening sun adds to it.

All comments are welcome.
4390634759_f8ae9bf965_o.jpg
 
this looks so amazing :O I really like this
 
Very nice. What settings was it taken with?
 
nice shot. I found the people to the left to be distracting. could have looked a little more to the right to miss them, or just cropped them out.
 
Thank you to every commenter . :hug::
The setting to share;
f13, 1/1250, ISO 640, tripod mounted,focal length @ 22mm on D70s.
 
I took another shot of the lake with two visitor walking pass. pls comment on the second photo too. :D

4730318165_1d6c343af1_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom