Rap Your Own Adventure

jasonkip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonkip.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an amateur project done by a couple of amateurs. We had fun, though.

I wasn't prepared for how much more goes into a video project... I definitely did not address the lighting concerns nearly enough. Time to hit the books!

Hope you enjoy it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you did put quite some work into this one, indeed. Nice cuts!
You can do lovely videography with a DSLR, I quite prefer my 7D for videos to any (little) video camera, as you have so much more control.
Would you care to photograph your script according to which you did the filming and cutting, so we can see?

Unfortunately no it wasn't a DSLR. I have a Canon 40D which doesn't shoot video, I certainly hope to upgrade in the near future but for now this was my first decent effort at video and I just used Blai's handheld camera (I forget the model actually).

Thanks for the comment on the cuts, and yes I will take a pic of at least one or two pages of the script...I'd definitely be interested in what you think.

This was pretty much my method throughout, except that sometimes I would plan to shoot stuff out of order for efficiency. Often we didn't have a lot of actual shooting time so I did try to plan things ahead of time as much as I could.

Attachments

• $IMG_8109.jpg
    $IMG_8109.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 123
I must go get my daughter take a closer look at your script as she's into videographing and went to classes - I'm only learning by proxy, as it were.

Most reactions

Back