EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few shots from the week. Love those Raptors!
PIC_4435.jpg

PIC_4489.jpg

PIC_5433.jpg

PIC_5357.jpg

PIC_4564.jpg

PIC_4576.jpg

PIC_5369.jpg

Another nest close to the house...this is the 6th year these 2 have nested here, To bad it's on a transmission Tower.
PIC_4420.jpg

There's something about bald eagles that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Careful! Bald eagles like to tear apart and eat "warm and fuzzy"!

:lmao:

Terrific Kestrel, that's not a very commonly seen bird (at least around here). I've only seen one in the wild one time and didn't get anywhere near this nice a shot. In mine you could tell it was a kestrel and that's about it.

beautiful!! what lens did you shoot those with?

I love your work all these pictures are awesome what equip are you using that makes these pictures so crisp and sharp even on my best day my shot test have not been this clear.

I love your work all these pictures are awesome what equip are you using that makes these pictures so crisp and sharp even on my best day my shot test have not been this clear.

I used a (2) - Nikon D300 camera's, One with a Nikkor 200-400MM F4, ED, IF, VR with a 1.4X t.c. & and other camera with a Nikkor 300MM F2.8, ED, IF, VR lens.

Gorgeous images! I especially love the second bald eagle photo. The framing of the pines is exquisite. And the last image, of the eagles in their nest, is a wonderful contrast of man-made and natural.

amazing. I really want a tc. Would also really love to run into a bald eagle one of these days. There is a park about 2 hours from here that is supposed to have them in the wintertime. I might have to go back. All I got last time was turkey vultures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back