What's new

Rapunzel

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chateau de Sarzay, a real fairytale castle - Rapunzel could have been imprisoned here.

1. Viewed from inside the gate

6143994517_acbb050265_b.jpg



2. From across the fields.

6144029143_bd4f7ef4dc_b.jpg


3. Framed by the gate.

6144591836_24b0236548_b.jpg
 
Lucky you ...what a great location ...very nice set, 3 is very very nice
 
I am so jealous.
So very very jealous.

I want to see castles/keeps so bad. Just have never had the chance to head to that part of the world. If I was there, id probably never stop shooting them.

I love these.
I want a large version of number 2 so I can hang it on my office wall! haha, thats my favorite shot.
 
Awesome! What a fantastic location and great shots!
Love the last one :)
 
Not much to say that hasn't been already. Great shots and a great location!
 
Wow, thanks for the great comments!
This place is about 30kms from us, the inside is in the process of renovation and is full of "old stuff", a really cool place.

Once a year they hold a mock storming of the castle with local guys in suits of armour and swords - it can get pretty dramatic!
 
Wow, thanks for the great comments!
This place is about 30kms from us, the inside is in the process of renovation and is full of "old stuff", a really cool place.

Once a year they hold a mock storming of the castle with local guys in suits of armour and swords - it can get pretty dramatic!

Id love to see that so much.
That could be one fun photo shoot as well.
So much envy...No castles around here.

I don't know who it's up to but that second shot should be up for the photo of the month.
 
I don't know who it's up to but that second shot should be up for the photo of the month.

I think anyone can nominate any photo (posted in Feb 2013) for the POTM.
 
Many thanks, and good luck! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom